Saturday, July 31, 2010

Arc de Triomphe

We sprinted down the entire length of the Champs-Elysees, (which is not a short distance and is full of people everywhere) so we could get to the top of the Arc before it closed—we made it with only 10 minutes to spare. Coming down from the top of the Eiffel Tower a pushy, rather large woman knocked me down the stairs (just a few) and I think I popped a rib, so this run was not my favorite, but it was well worth it--the Arc was surprisingly impressive for sure.



After the Arc we stopped for some French pastries which were to die for, and then headed home. Do you like my Chlortab in the background there? Thank you Clark for saving me--I am totally allergic to Paris I decided, but fortunately the one boy on the trip has a Mary Poppins bag with allergy medicine to share. ;)
Delicious... now I'm hungry again. I want a crepe. and nutella. and yummy tarts. and gelato. How are French people so dang skinny?

1 comment:

Jesse said...

The picture of you with the Eiffel Tower in the background is one of my favorites. :-)