Sunday, March 1, 2009

Initiating Countdown...


Interesting quote... Hmm... Well, it's officially March, and officially my last month with a full head on my shoulders. No, really. In just a few weeks--March 27th to be exact--I will lose half of my hair and a decent little piece of my skull, right at the back where it connects to the spine. Yeah, crazy, I know. I'm still working on the whole coming to terms with it idea. It's going to be an adventure, that's for sure. If anyone wants to keep me company for the next 2-3 months, I will be hanging out having movie marathons and working very hard to not slit my wrist from boredom--feel free to come visit me! For now, I'm going to be filling my days with as much as I can while I still can--and deciding what on earth I can do with only half a head of hair; really, how many options are there?

2 comments:

Kar said...

I can't believe you're going to have to shave half your head. To me, that would be more upsetting than brain surgery. I will keep you company.

Elisabeth said...

Kellianne,
Ian and I are coming to visit you...we plan to be there on the 28th or so...His smile is sure to cure your ails I know it...Oh and I'll bring the Diva as well...