Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh So Loved


You know how girls like flowers? Well I LOVE flowers. You know how you always secretly wish that someone will bring you flowers for your performance, or birthday, or at the hospital? Well, I secretly wish this every day. I secretly wish that flowers will pop up every time I enter a door. My weakness when I grocery shop is not the chocolate goodies in the checkout line, but the beautiful flower arrangements near the produce. So, imagine my excitement when I woke up from surgery to find a bouquet of the most beautiful, cheerful sunflowers waiting for me!

It truly made my day. Seriously, that was all I needed. And yet, it didn't stop there: roses, lilies, daisies, cookies, cards, Jamba Juice, visitors, calls, you name it. I hardly had time to rest in those days at the hospital and a few after.


This is going to sound silly, but I never realized that I was oh so loved. Really. The last few weeks everyone has done so much for me, it's ridiculous. I can't explain why, they just do. I'm not complaining, oh no, I'm beyond grateful. It's a great feeling. So thank you, THANK YOU! for everything you all have done, whether it was a gift, a kind word or even just a kind thought sent my way, it's worth more to me than you will ever know.

1 comment:

Jeanmarie said...

Oh Kellianne...YOU are so LOVED!!! Especially by us! You are always in our thoughts and are so thankful to have you in our family!