Thursday, November 3, 2011

What I Wore--Halloween Part 2

Last week I had a Halloween party that I wasn't very excited about attending--not that I don't like parties, and you KNOW how I LOVE Halloween, but it was late at night and I was tired and just not feeling it... and yet I felt I should go. So, how do I get motivated to go to socially awkward shindig? Get dressed up!--and what better than a Super Hero? I may be a social idiot by day, but by night...


I'm a crime fighting, out-on-the-town, comic book character!


Kind of fun to play Bat Girl for the evening--and yes, I made my costume--where the heck was I going to find something this awesome? I mean, come on--boots, leather, and spikes--doesn't get much better than that. :P

3 comments:

Katy Marie said...

Super rad costume! You look fabulous!

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Hair looks amazing!

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Rawr! That looks awesome :D

And thanks for entering my give away and sharing about it <3