Saturday, October 1, 2011

October!

Today is the first day of October, and although I am not looking forward to the future winter, I am so excited for Fall and one of my FAVORITE holidays, HALLOWEEN!!!! Yes, Halloween is like Christmas to me--not the creepy, Tim-Burton-esque type of Halloween, but the nostalgic, fun, colorful Halloween I grew up with--I just love it!

Anyhow... in preparation for Halloween and all the fun that it entails, some new earrings to capture the beauty and fun of the Halloween holiday. 






More Glow-in-the-dark and holiday items to come! :)

7 comments:

Jill said...

That is sooo cool! I've never seen glow in the dark earrings before! Love them!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea for Halloween!

Karie @ The HoB said...

Cute!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Genius!

Lei said...

What a cute idea for Halloween! :) Thanks for linking up at the Weekend Craft Soiree & Blog Hop! :)

Mindie Hilton said...

Fun earrings. Thanks for sharin at Bacon Time.

Chris said...

Hi Kellianne, what cute earrings. Thanks for sharing. I recently found your blog and am now following. Please pop on over and visit my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. I would like that. Hugs, Chris