Monday, February 22, 2010

life IS good


Mental sunshine will cause the flowers of peace, happiness and prosperity to grow upon the face of the earth. Be a creator of mental sunshine. ~ Anonymous

I love those moment when you smile and think, I LOVE LIFE! I honestly can't say what it is--of course, the fact that it was Sunday and full of warmth and spirit helped I'm sure--but yesterday I had one of those days--an entire day! It was absolutely beautiful, and I wish I could share that immense joy I feel with the entire world. I'm going to ride out this wave of happiness as long as I possibly can. :) I suggest to all of you to feel the beauty and the joy and the seriously awesome happiness that there is out there--life is amazing, if you let it be!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!!!! :D

No comments: