Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's Christmastime--FINALLY

I finished my last final just a few hours ago--and a beastly one it was. I forgot to sign up for it today, so I went in at the last possible minute (of course) and the lab was full-I thought I was going to cry. The girl in the lab was a brat when I asked if I could still take my test, but fortunately there was a super nice guy working there too. ;) Apparently my lack of makeup, sweats, and flushed face (from running the whole way to make it on time) found sympathy in him, and he miraculously found a place to fit me in. He said he could only guarantee one hour-somehow I got four--but I'm certainly not gonna complain. :) It was way too long, but at least I came out alive.

Tomorrow I will deep clean like crazy, sell back my more terrible books, and finally I will get to put up my Christmas Tree!!! IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING.

NOW CHRISTMAS CAN COME. :)


No comments: