Monday, December 14, 2009

2am... feelin' like I just lost a friend?



Today I felt like I lost a friend--this seems to occur every so often, especially on Sundays. I am grateful for all that has happened in the past, good and bad--everything that is helping me to change for the better--but I still can't comprehend how you can claim to still be my friend, and yet you stay so far away from me.

"A friend is there when you need nothing, a best friend is there when you are nothing." ~Unknown

Just when I thought I would suffocate from loss and hopelessness, an angel came along--she was there for me when I needed someone the most. Through my pain and confusion came a most amazing friend. Thank you. <3

I know that the rain will eventually stop and the sun will come shining through--that will somehow figure all this out--but I'm not sure that makes it any easier. Charity is the only power on earth that can heal our hearts. I am grateful for my earthly angels who understand this.

Charity, a pure love, excels and exceeds almost all else

No comments: