Wednesday, September 3, 2008

About Me

My name is Kellianne, and the sweetheart in the picture with me is my best friend--my little Yorkie puppy, Vera. Some say it's just a dog, but to me, she is my parallel play buddy and one of the most wonderful parts of my life. :)



As a young girl my incredibly amazing mother taught me to sew, and I have been sewing, designing and creating ever since--my wonderful parents taught me that if I could dream it, I could make it happen--I love  pretty much anything that allows me to get outside the conventional box of life and create something beautiful.  I am a recent Humanities graduate from BYU, and I honestly believe that life is meant to be a beautiful adventure. My motto in life follows that of Lewis Mumford: “A day spent without the sight and sound of beauty, the contemplation of mystery, or the search of truth or perfection is a poverty-stricken day; and a succession of such days is fatal to human life.” I design and create precisely to enrich my life and the lives of others—after I graduated from college, I started an Etsy shop and handcrafting business so I could share this passion with others.

When I’m not busy designing and crafting for my shop, I am the girliest tom-boy in the world and can usually be found reading, pretending that I can do Zumba, decorating cakes, enjoying the outdoors and searching for adventure (I especially love jet-skiing), writing, eating pretzel M&M’s, and my favorite activity of all, spending time with my  best friend, Vera, and my ridiculously awesome family.

No comments: