Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What I Wore: Halloweeeeeeener! ;)

Halfway through November... and I finally got my Halloween pictures to work! (my computer has been rejecting my camera card lately). So, here's to a wonderful What WE Wore--Halloweener Edition! ;)

This year I didn't dress up in costume as in the past; I wanted to keep it a little more simple. I dressed up sporting Halloween colors, and even dressed my little Halloweener puppy up in her orange and black dress and bow (yes, she's cuter than me, but I accept that, haha). The little kids at school kept asking me what I was supposed to be--I was the embodiment of the holiday, duh. :P 


Seriously, I think I love this holiday simply just to dress my little doggie up--isn't she adorable?? :)

Love how she poses like a little model! :)

When I got home from work I decided to do something holiday-ish in the kitchen (it's been a while since I've baked or decorated or anything--marriage sure does through you for a loop!), so I FINALLY made those candy-corn sugar cookies I pinned on Pinterest last Halloween. ;)

They were Delicious, and dang cute to boot. ;)

No comments: