Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Sweets #13--Christmas in the Heart

This week I had the opportunity to see A Christmas Carol at the Hale Center Theater--and it was just wonderful! The company, of course, was wonderful, but the show itself was just fabulous--I loved it! Of course, I have always been a fan of The Muppet's version of the story, so at times I can be a bit skeptical about other renditions, but this one was quite enjoyable. I later found out that the drama teacher at my brothers' school was Ebenezer Scrooge, and Mr. Fezzywig was one of my high school seminary teachers, which made the show that much more entertaining. :) 

Anyhow... I just love the spirit of Christmas the importance of keeping it in the heart not only during the holidays, but all year long--so, with that said, I encourage all of us to apply Scrooge's lessons every day in each of our own lives--because, let's be honest, it will just make life that much better if we do, because at the very heart of it, Christmas really does illustrate what this life is all about. :)

No comments: