So I was working on a Spanish paper today, in which I compared cats and dogs--real exciting, I know, but Spanish always is. :P Anyway, I came across this and quite enjoyed it:
The Difference Between Cats and Dogs
- Dogs come when you call them. Cats take a message and get back to you when they are good and ready.
- Dogs will give you unconditional love forever. Cats will make you pay for every mistake you"ve ever made since the day you were born.
- Dogs will let you give them a bath without taking out a contract on your life.
- Dogs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk. Cats will yawn and close their eyes.
- Dogs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.
- Dogs will sit, lie down, and heel on command. Cats will smirk and walk away.
- Dogs will bring you your slippers or the evening newspaper. Cats might bring you a dead mouse.
- Dogs will greet you and lick your face when you come home from work. Cats will be mad that you went to work at all.
- Dogs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon. Cats will take a three hour nap.
- Dogs will sit on the car seat next to you. Cats have to have their own private box or they will not go at all.
I love my puppies--even when it's 100 degrees outside, they will ALWAYS come and cuddle. :)